The year has finally come to an end, but hopefully, the attention and care you have demonstrated for your teeth all year long continues to improve. Every new year is another opportunity to make our smiles shine brighter and bigger than ever. Don’t despair if your oral health care habits were not well executed last year, as the new year is a new opportunity for greatness.
Take the quiz below to determine your oral health care hygiene rating for 2016:
– Did you limit between-meal snacks?
– Did you avoid products that are dangerous to your teeth and gums?
– Did you use dental cleaning tools that were dentist-approved or had the American Dental Association ADA Seal of Acceptance?
– Did you floss your teeth daily?
– Did you visit your dentist at Dr. Shur Dental for all your regularly scheduled appointments?
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you avoid chewy snacks and hard candies that could damage your teeth or increase the risk of plaque buildup?
– Did you avoid sugary snacks and drinks?
If you answered YES to 0-3 questions, your teeth and gums are not happy. Try harder this year.
If you answered YES to 4-7 questions, you did well, but there is room for improvement in 2017.
If you answered YES to all 8 questions, congratulations! You were an oral health superhero for the year of 2016!
If you would like to schedule a visit with Dr. Lyudmila Shur, please call our office at 425-741-2030. We are conveniently located in Lynnwood Washington. We strive to make your oral health care for the new year the best yet!