If you are missing a single tooth or several consecutive teeth, our friendly dentist may recommend a fixed (non-removable) structure known as a dental bridge. Dr. Lyudmila Shur will anchor the bridge to natural teeth or implants depending on what works best for you. At least one pontic, or artificial tooth in a bridge, is custom made to match the shade, shape, size, and tone of your teeth and restore your smile to its optimal state. In as few as two visits, our team can complete your dental bridge and enhance the health and appearance of your smile. Dental bridges are made with stability in mind, and can improve your smile for years to come by:
- Improving your ability to naturally chew, eat, and speak
- Restoring missing teeth and restoring a complete smile
- Relieving excess stress on the bite
- Improving the shape and volume of your face
- Preventing natural teeth from shifting
- Enhancing the beauty of your smile
With good dental hygiene, a dental bridge can last more than ten years. To learn more about the potential benefits of a dental bridge in Lynnwood, Washington, please call or visit Dr. Shur Dental today. We look forward to helping you have the smile of your dreams.